Tuesday 29 May 2012

An Exercise in Lines (Dotted)

Hi Girls !  Here is my rendition of the lines in our last class, I have made a paper using the lines exercise, but just to be different, instead of using straight lines, I used lines of dots.  Then when I had created the grid of dots, I used it as an overlay on a piece of palest blue paper to give this nice background for any photographs.  I also added a grungy edge to the paper to add interest. If you would like to download it just click on the picture to enlarge it then right click the picture and "Save Picture As" to your hard drive.



Here is the Overlay itself, before I put it on the blue paper, you can use it however you like.


When you go to download the Overlay itself, after you have clicked on it to enlarge it you will not be able to see it because it will be transparent with black dots on a black background, just right click in the middle of your screen somewhere and "Save Picture As" it will be fine when you look at it on your hard drive.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get my 50gb so I can download these, I know I will be able to use them.Margy

    ReplyDelete